HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE
- Ebola is a disease of humans and other mammals caused by an Ebola virus.
- The symptoms start appearing two days to three weeks after getting the infection of this virus.
- Its immediate symptoms are fever, sore throat, muscle pain and headaches.
- Around this time, affected people may begin to bleed both within the body and externally. This is called internal and external hemorrhage.
- Death, if it occurs, is typically 6 to 16 days from the start of symptoms and often due to low blood pressure from fluid loss.
BUT DON’T BE SCARED, HOMEOPATHY HAS THE ANSWER
The first treatment is likely to be given with the help of ARSENICUM ALBUM and ACONITUM.
THE COMPLETE ARTICLE IS AVAILABLE AT: